EDMONTON, Alberta, June 22, 2006 - Titan Logix Corp., (TSX Venture: TLA) an
emerging technology company focused on the design, manufacturing, sales and support of
multiple product lines for the oil and gas industry, announces that Laurent Beaudin has resigned
his position on Titan’s board of directors for personal reasons, effective June 19, 2006. Mr.
Beaudin has been a director of the Company since March, 2000.
The board of directors and management wish to thank Mr. Beaudin for his years of service and
valuable contributions to the Company and wish him well in all of his future endeavors.
About Titan Logix Corp.
The Company is a technology based enterprise, operating as Titan Logix Corp. It is engaged in
the design, manufacturing, sales, and support/service of a range of products including:
- Mechanical and electronic liquid level gauging systems for storage tanks and process
- Electronic burner control systems for atmospheric industrial heaters;
- Guided wave radar liquid gauging and control systems for mobile tankers;
- Mud level monitoring for oil and gas drilling well controls; and
- Communication and control systems enabling remote telemetry management of
For further information, please contact:
Les J. Evans, President & Chief Executive Officer
ph: 780 462-4085 (Edmonton)
Visit our web site at www.titanlogix.com
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Download Printable Version
Currently rated by 0 people