EDMONTON, Alberta, April 21, 2006 - Titan Logix Corp., (TSX Venture: TLA) an emerging
technology company focused on the design, manufacturing, sales and support of multiple product
lines for the oil and gas industry, is pleased to announce that all of Titan’s issued and outstanding
warrants to acquire 1,666,667 common shares for $0.10 per share expiring on April 21, 2006
have been exercised for total proceeds of $166,667. As a result of this exercise, Titan now has
16,736,300 shares issued and outstanding.
The proceeds further strengthen Titan’s already strong cash position and will be used to fund
ongoing growth initiatives.
About Titan Logix Corp.
The Company is an emerging technology company and operates as Titan Logix Corp.
Titan Logix Corp. has an established operating infrastructure with well-recognized products. The
technology-based operations include multiple product and service lines. Titan Logix Corp.
designs, manufactures, sells, and supports its products, which include the following:
- Mechanical and electronic liquid level gauging systems for storage tanks and process
- Electronic burner control systems for atmospheric heaters
- Guided wave radar liquid gauging and control for mobile tankers
- Mud level monitoring for oil and gas drilling well control
- Communication and control systems enabling remote telemetry of site processes
For further information, please contact:
Les J. Evans, President & Chief Executive Officer
ph: 780 462-4085 (Edmonton)
Visit our web site at www.titanlogix.com
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Download Printable Version
Currently rated by 0 people