Titan Logix Corp.
Since its incorporation in 1979, Titan Logix Corp. has evolved, through diversifications and acquisitions, into a technology company focused on providing data driven solutions for Supply Chain Management of fluid transportation industries. Over the 40 years Titan has streamlined and focused our offerings, creating an opportunity to be a leader in the gathering, management, and analysis of data.
Milestone changes in the company's history include:
- Incorporated as Marilyn Gold Mines Inc.; Victoria, BC
- Changed name to Titan Resources Ltd.
- Changed name to Golden Titan Resources Ltd.
- Amalgamated with Dynamic Endeavors Inc and became Titan Pacific Resources. Traded on VSE under symbol TPZ.
- Acquisition of Grimes Manufacturing - level measurement and control products; Lampman, SK
- Acquisition of Resource Tank Gauge - mechanical level gauges; Edmonton, AB
- Acquisition of Photonic Gauge Systems - fluid measurement devices; Edmonton, AB
- Acquisition of Nagy Burner Control - industrial burner controls; Edmonton, AB
- Acquisition of Alberta Industrial Technologies - drilling fluid monitoring; Edmonton, AB
- Prairie Creek Mine in the Nahanni Mining District, NWT, no longer operational and physical assets written off
- TD80 guided wave radar liquid level gauge launched to tank truck customers
- Acquisition of Sherrex Systems - industrial instrumentation; Edmonton, AB
- Name change to Titan Logix Corp. (TPZ delisted) and trading as TLA began (July)
- Working interests in petroleum properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and BC sold off
- Interest in the mine was sold
- Opened Kansas, USA branch
- Permanent exit from industrial burner control offerings
- Closed Lampman, SK branch and sold related level gauging and control technologies
- Release of Titan Gateway (providing connection to the internet and cloud technology for Titan’s TD100 and other edge sensor technologies)