Vacuum trucks and trailers present a unique set of conditions that make it very difficult to accurately and reliably gauge levels. Typical mechanical float gauges are not built for conditions inside a vacuum truck, requiring frequent cleaning and repair.
Titan’s TD series has been shown be reliable in these environments, so much so that they have become the standard for some of the largest environmental companies in North America.
Titan TD Series Gauges in Vacuum Trucks:
- The most widely used mobile tank gauging system in North America
- The most rugged and reliable system for any condition including the violent atmosphere found inside a vacuum truck or trailer
- No floats or moving parts
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Digital display
- Proven reliable overfill protection from simple alarms to pump shutdowns, to prevent levels from reaching the trap
- Designed to fail in a safe position, preventing overfills and spills
- Telematics options for tracking levels, fills, disposals, auto-populated electronic tickets, and more
Titan TD Series Gauges are CSA Class 1 Div 1 certified and the Finch II Display\Controller is CSA Class 1 Div 2 certified to allow for use in hazardous waste including fluids contaminated with chemicals and fuels while still giving you the flexibility of mounting the equipment in the most convenient location for your needs.
Currently being used in:
- Restaurant Grease and Oil
- Used Oil and Waste Oil
- Environmental Clean up
- Produced Water
Contact us with your application and let us find a configuration of the TD Series that will work for you!