Oil & Gas
Prevent spills & protect your people’s safety
Our oil and gas monitoring systems offer:
- The most rugged and reliable system for any condition, from extreme heat to arctic cold and everything in between.
- Proven and reliable overfill protection, from simple alarms to pump shut downs and more. In the extremely rare event of a system failure, it will fail in a safe position to prevent overfills and spills.
- Promote safety by eliminating the need for driver to climb on truck or open hatch.
- Provide very accurate volume measurements.
- Activate lights, horns, control pumps, and valves, based on levels and alarms.
- Remotely monitor levels and tank activity.
Titan TD Series Gauges are CSA Class 1 Div 1 certified and the Finch II Display/Controller is CSA Class 1 Div 2 certified. They can be used in hazardous conditions, including condensate, fuels, and heavy oil, while still giving you the flexibility of mounting the equipment in the most convenient location for your needs.
The TD Series also has the optional RCM (Rack Control Module), which eliminates the need for unreliable optical or thermistor-based rack control systems. This hardware is fully compatible with Scully, Civacon, and other terminal overfill prevention systems. One system gives you reliable and accurate level, overfill prevention, and rack compatibility.
Titan TD Series Gauges are designed for these oil and gas fluids:
- Crude oil
- Refined fuels
- Fresh and produced water
- Chemicals, alcohols, and FRAC fluids
- Waste fluids
Contact us and we can build a configuration of the TD Series that works for you.