Personal Information We Collect
Personal information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, which may include your name, email address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with such information. Information is collected primarily to provide you with the most relevant experience on our website, Titan Data System, and T-Pulse application. This does not include aggregate information, anonymous information, or any other non-personally identifiable information.
Voluntarily Provided Information:
Information we collect from your use of our website:
Non-personally identifiable data is also collected using standard web server traffic logs and cookies for website administration and optimization, troubleshooting, and compiling statistical data. This data is collected in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent. This includes some general, non-personal information about your web visit, such as:
- The type of web browser and the operating system (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows) used to access the site or application.
- The search engine you may have used to find the site or application.
- The date, time, and duration of the visit to this website.
- Through T-Pulse: Titan Logix collects information such as your background GPS data from your smart device while operating our T-Pulse app as part of the customers workflow process.
- The URLs of the various web pages which were visited on this site.
- We log IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes and to determine site usage. Your IP address does not contain personal information about you.
How We Collect Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We collect information through the Sites, e.g., when you contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content, or register to use our Sites.
- Offline: We collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact a Titan Logix Corp. representative.
- Through You: Titan Logix collects information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- Through T-Pulse: Titan Logix collects information such as your background GPS data from your smart device while operating our T-Pulse app as part of the customers workflow process. This information is also required to connect the user database from the T-Pulse app, to the Titan Data System (TDS) web platform and into the CRM database.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Apps) you are using. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. Titan Logix Corp. uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and for monitoring the regions from which you navigate to Titan Logix Corp. Sites.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: “Cookies” include commonly used pieces of information in the form of small files that are placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with the Site. When you visit our Site, we may send one or more cookies to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us, amongst other things, to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and enhance the level of services and functions provided. We also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or similar on your browser. Titan Logix Corp. recognizes automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
Use of Information
The information that is collected may be used to determine website usage statistics, such as page views and clicks, in order to improve and personalize our website layout, content, services, and for the purpose of advertising and marketing. A user’s information is not used or disclosed for purposes other than those set out herein.
We may use the information we collect from you for the following reasons:
- To tailor the website, products and services to better meet the needs and interests of website users.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To send email communications you previously opted-in to receive
Third-party behavioural tracking
- It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking to help improve your experience on our website
How Long We Retain Information For
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable agreements.
Use of Personal Information
We have today, and will in the future have, arrangements with third-party service providers, such as credit card processors, shipping companies and fulfillment services. When you sign up for a service we offer on the Site, we may be required to share Personal Information with that service provider in order to provide the service. These third-party providers are required to comply with this policy and protect your information in the same way we do. They are not permitted to retain or use Personal Information for any purpose unrelated to providing the service.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Titan Logix Corp. may:
E-mail – When you provide your email or send an email to any of the Titan Logix Corp. Websites, Titan Logix Corp. will not disclose your email address to individuals outside of the Titan Logix Corp. Email addresses will only be used by Titan Logix Corp. to respond to your requests for information or if you register for Subscribed Content, to send you the type of information you have requested.
Registration Data – Registration Data is used by Titan Logix Corp. Websites to identify you and your contributions to the system and to provide you with updated information from the Titan Logix Corp. Websites, including Subscribed Content updates, invitations, and service information.
Non-Personal Identifying Information – Titan Logix Corp. may disclose to third parties aggregated information from registration or other collected information regarding the Titan Logix Corp. Websites including registered users, provided that such information will not include personal identifying information about you except if authorized by you.
International Data Transfers
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Sites or disclosing information to us you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, Australia, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Japan, and the UK, which could have different data protection rules than those of your country or the country in which you were located when you initially provided the information. Where required, we put in place a solution to ensure that Personal Data transferred outside of the EEA is subject to adequate protection, namely the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
When transferring any Personal Data from the EEA and Switzerland to the U.S., we adhere to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
For the purposes of enforcing compliance with the Privacy Shield, we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
If we have received your Personal Data in the U.S. and subsequently transfer it to a third party agent or service provider for processing, and such third party agent or service provider processes your Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, we remain responsible under the Privacy Shield unless we can prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
An individual has the possibility, under certain conditions, to invoke binding arbitration for complaints regarding Privacy Shield compliance not resolved by any of the other Privacy Shield mechanisms. Please refer to Privacy Shield Annex I for additional information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction
If there is any conflict between the terms in this Privacy Notice and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Google Ads Remarketing
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Our website also uses Google AdWords and ActiveDEMAND remarketing services to advertise on third party websites — including Google — to previous visitors to our website. This includes advertisements on the Google search results page or a site in the Google Display Network.
For more information on the third-party vendor’s collection and safe use of data, please visit the following: Google
Opting out of remarketing:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Privacy Rights
Through the CCPA, Californians have the right to:
- Request that companies do not sell their personal information
- Request that their personal data is deleted
- Request access to their personal data
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed
- Not be discriminated against for exercising privacy rights
- Know what personal data is collected about them
- Be entitled to the same quality of products and services when exercising privacy rights
According to CPPA, we agree to the following:
- We Inform visitors what information is collected when using our website
- We offer an online form for consumers to access where they can request deletion of their records or opt-out of information sharing
- We provide a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link located on the bottom of every page on our website for California residents
- We have a toll-free number for consumers to make rights requests over the phone
- We maintain detailed, ongoing consent records for compliance
- We respond to consumer privacy requests within 45 days
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or via other means.
We have implemented appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Data from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware that no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Exercising Your Privacy Rights
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Further questions or concerns
You may direct any questions or concerns to:
Titan Logix Corp.
Titan Logix Corp. will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible.