TD80 Series Transmitter
- Most Rugged & Long-lasting Gauge in the Industry
- No Moving Parts and Maintenance Free
- Rugged and Reliable
- Easy to Install & Service
One of the major strong points of this system is that it is very capable at preventing overfilling. When used with a Finch II display, can control pumps, valves, PTO, or can be used as part of an engine shutdown solution providing a FAIL-SAFE system to eliminate overfills. Even when something goes wrong, it is designed to fail safely, so that overfilling is prevented.
Toughness and Protection
The TD80 Series Transmitter performs exceptionally well in hostile environments. With NEMA Type 4 certification, the transmitter is protected from the harmful effects due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water).
In addition, the TD80- Series Transmitter is Class 1 Division 1 certified for use in the harsh and hazardous conditions found on trucks hauling Crude Oil, Fuels, Chemicals, and other fluids requiring this level of certification.
- Power: 8 to 28V DC
- Current consumption: 80mA @ 12V DC
- Ambient temperature range: -40 F (-40 C) to 185 F (85 C)
- Environment: Hazardous Area Approvals
- Class I, Div. 1 (with explosion-proof seal)
- Class I, Div. 2 (without explosion-proof seal)
- Weatherproof: CSA Type 4