Conveniently monitor liquids from inside the truck
Monitors volume information, alarms, and system error codes. The 5332 In-Cab display offers convenient monitoring with its bright LED screen, which is designed to mount inside truck cabs for single compartment installations. When it detects an alarm state, the 5332 In-Cab Display can activate audible horn and lights.
Mounts inside the truck cab for remote viewing of tank activity
Convenient 4-digit display for alarms and error codes
Easy-to-read LED screen
Adjustable alarm points: Fill or Fall
Acknowledgeable alarm points: High-High
Simple to service
Power: 8-30V DC
Current Consumption: 300mA @ 12V DC
Display: 4-digit, red LED display
Temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
Communications: SV Bus
Outputs: 3 alarm relays – Dry contact, SPDT, CSA\UL rated 2A at 30V DC
Width: 3.68” (93.47 mm)
Depth: 6.14” (155.96 mm)
Height: 1.40” (35.56 mm)
As of February 29, 2024, the 5332 In Cab Display (5332INT) will no longer be available for sale.
In its place, users should consider the Titan Logix FINCH II.
The FINCH II is the most accurate and reliable multicompartment overfill protection in the industry today. The Finch II displays volume information, alarms, and system error codes. The rugged and weatherproof design can withstand all hazardous environments.
September 1, 2023
Product End of Life Announcement
· 6 months’ notice of intent to stop sale.
February 29, 2024
End of Sale Date
· Last day to place an order with Titan Logix.
· Technical support will continue (until March 1, 2028)
· New product warranty will continue (for 12 months from date of sale).
· Paid repairs will continue.
· Repair warranty will continue. (For 12 months from date of repair).
March 1, 2028
Product End of Life
· End of ALL Technical Support
· Titan Logix will cease to accept repair work on the 5332INT.
· Only units under repair warranty will be considered for repair.
· Callers will be referred to tech support documentation on Titan Logix website or to sales to upgrade their equipment.
Warranty period for 5332 In cab display is 12 months from date of sale.
Warranty period for repairs is 12 months. Warranty only applies to the part that was repaired/replaced.
Register for our extended warranty
Our technology is built to last. With our extended warranty, you can feel confident that your solution will keep performing for the long-term.