Get visual insights on your fluid levels
With a bright LED screen, the Finch II displays your volume information, alarms, and system error codes. The rugged and weatherproof design can withstand all hazardous environments. This technology integrates with the TD Series system.
- The Finch II integrates with our TD100 Series system and provides multiple options for fail-safe overfill prevention
- Tank level displays for multiple compartments
- Enhanced visual and audible alarm feature and system error codes
- Weatherproof display for exterior installations. Type 4/4X, NEMA 4/4X
- Allows the control of pumps, PTOs, valves, and engine shutdown systems.
- CSA-approved for hazardous areas, Class 1, Div. II
- Power: 8-30V DC
- Current Consumption: 8A max @ 12V DC
- Relay ratings: 3.3A maximum on any individual relay, and 6.6A maximum across all 4 relays Operating temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- Communications: SV Bus
- Hazardous area approvals: CSA Class 1, Div. 2, Groups C & D, T3
- Enclosure: flame-retardant FRP and Type 4/4X, NEMA 4/4X
- Width: 8.5” (215.90 mm)
- Depth: 4.29” (108.97 mm)
- Height: 7.47” (189.74 mm)
Register for our extended warranty
Our technology is built to last. With our extended warranty, you can feel confident that your solution will keep performing for the long-term.
- Up to 3 years for Titan level gauges
- 1 year for all other Titan hardware