TD Series Coaxial Probe
Measure liquids with precision and accuracy
Get a Quote
With its inner rod and outer tube design, the Titan Coaxial Probe measures accurately in fluid with low dielectric constants (low-viscosity liquids). Applications include refined fuels, alcohols, and low-viscosity lubricants.
The Coaxial Probe requires less clearance with internal pipes, fittings, or structural members, as opposed to the Dual Rod Probe.
- Superior longevity*
- Simple installation
- No wetted electronics
- No maintenance or cleaning required after installation.
- No moving parts
- Can be cut to fit when installing
- Available in 8′ or 10’ lengths
- 316-L stainless steel
What makes the Titan TD Series different?
- Specifically designed for mobile fluid hauling
- Very low cost of ownership
- Guided Wave Radar is reliable and accurate with no floats or moving parts
- Designed to prevent overfills and keep drivers safe, keeping costs down
Register for our extended warranty
Our technology is built to last. With our extended warranty, you can feel confident that your solution will keep performing for the long-term.
- Up to 3 years for Titan level gauges
- 1 year for all other Titan hardware