Rack Control Module
Prevent costly and dangerous overfills or spills with easy-to-use rack shutdown
When integrated with the TD Series Transmitter, the Rack Control Module (RCM) eliminates the need for costly, secondary overfill prevention systems. This highly reliable system provides an easy-to-use shutdown for overfill prevention at any loading rack or LACT unit.
The RCM is built with the same superior quality and reliability you have come to expect from Titan Logix.
The Rack Control Module is available in dual Thermistor/Optic API, single Optic API, and single Optic 7-pin configurations.
- Compatible with optic and thermistor rack controllers for improved loading versatility
- Shuts down the rack to prevent costly and dangerous overfills
- Monitors multiple compartments
- The small size allows it to fit anywhere on the truck
- Bright, easy-to-see LEDs indicate safe loading conditions and alert users if there is a fault in the system
- Weatherproof – Type 4/4X, NEMA 4/4X
- Power: 8-30V DC
- Current Consumption: 40mA @ 12V
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Communications: SV Bus
- Hazardous Area Approvals: Class I, Div 2. Groups C & D, T3, intrinsically safe associative Weatherproof: Type 4/4X, NEMA 4/4X
- Width: 4.78” (121.41 mm)
- Depth: 2.44” (61.98 mm)
- Height: 7.90” (200.66 mm)
Register for our extended warranty
Our technology is built to last. With our extended warranty, you can feel confident that your solution will keep performing for the long-term.
- Up to 3 years for Titan level gauges
- 1 year for all other Titan hardware